We mix technical teaching with history and a dash of humor and liquor/bartending/tool background. Our classes are entertaining and educational. With a wide range of subject matter, Chicago Bar Shop mixology classes cover a variety of hand crafted cocktails including the classics and pre-prohibition era libations to modern trends and current best sellers.
Here are some of our current available craft cocktail mixology classes (click individual title for additional information and class description):
- Classic cocktails and classic cocktail mixology
- Martinis (Martini Mixology)
- Te amo Tequila (Tequila and Mezcal mixology)
- Tropical Drinks (Tropical & Tiki Mixology)
- To Whiskey or not to Whisky (Whiskey/Whisky Mixology)
- St Patricks Day cocktails (Irish Inspired Mixology)
- Chicago Cocktails (Chicago Inspired Mixology- coming soon!)
- The ART of Mocktails (Mocktail and Non-Alcoholic Mixology)
- Weekend Warrior (bartending at home/home bar entertaining) Class
From history to professional tips and techniques, our pro bartenders will teach you how to shake, muddle, stir, and strain your way into cocktail making perfection (or at least you end up with a tasty drink.)
Cocktail Making Classes are available as scheduled, by request, and also as private instruction or events at Chicago Bar Shop or your location. Mixology classes are great team building events, meeting icebreakers, client entertaining ideas, fun couples dates, and unique bachelor or bachelorette party starters and even birthday party mixology events.